Terms of use and FAQs


Is everything free?
Everything I share on this blog as ready-to-print designs and inserts are completely free. They are designs that I myself have made, and are part of full packages (insert link here) , each featuring different patterns, colours, designs that are featured in my Etsy (insert link here) shop.



My only rule:
You obviously cannot sell or distribute these designs as your own. They are made available on this blog for free and everyone to enjoy. If you'd want to share these with a friend, I wouldn't mind redirecting them to this blog. You may only download material or view and/or print a single hard copy for private or non-commercial use and no part of the site or its material shall otherwise be reproduced, transmitted or made available on a network without prior written permission by Blackforestdesigns.

Oh, one more thing:
If you've printed out and used any of my designs, I'd love to see some photos on how you've used it! I'll be making dedicated posts for sharing the photos and/or stories you guys send me, follow (insert link here) this blog to see when that will happen. You can find my e-mail in the Contact (insert link here) section. Happy planning everyone!

Disclaimer:
Unless stated otherwise, all content (pictures as well as written content) is the property of Black Forest Designs. If you share any of this content individually (not share the whole blog or a whole post just fragments of it or just a picture), please include my blog link, www.blackforesdesigns.blogspot.com
This does not include pinning one of the pictures on Pisterests, since Pinterests redirects you to this blog if you click the picture.